Dynamic Tokyo : Tokyo Tower, Tea Ceremony and Sumida River Cruise Day Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tokyo Tower, 4-2-8 Shibakoen, Minato 105-0011 Tokyo Prefecture
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Imperial Palace, 1-1 Chiyoda, Chiyoda 100-8111 Tokyo Prefecture
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Senso-ji Temple, 2-3-1, Asakusa, Taito 111-0032 Tokyo Prefecture
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Two-tiered Bridge (Ni-ju Bashi), 1-1 Chiyoda, Chiyoda 100-0001 Tokyo Prefecture
Stop At: Sumida River, Tokyo Prefecture
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Nakamise Shopping Street (Kaminarimon), Asakusa, Taito Tokyo Prefecture
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Traditional tea ceremony
- 40-minute Sumida River cruise
- Entry/Admission - Tokyo Tower
- Entry/Admission - Imperial Palace
- Entry/Admission - Sumida River
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat; meals not included.If a seat on the bus is required for the child, please make a booking at the Child rate.
- The Sumida River Cruise may be unavailable without prior notice due to river conditions. Changes in itinerary will be provided by the guide
- In March and April during the cherry blossom season, Sumida River Cruise may be replaced with a tour of cherry blossom viewing in Sumida Park
- Lunch:Japanese cuisine *The actual menu may vary due to seasonal or daily availability of ingredients. May be changed to a Western-style buffet.Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- At Tokyo Tower, only the main deck (150 m) will be visited. An additional admission fee is required to access the top deck (250 m). Those who wish to enter must pay the required charges at the location.
- The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations
- Participants using wheelchairs must be accompanied by a friend or family member in order to board/disembark all public transportation without assistance from tour guides.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please contact us in advance when using a wheelchair.Electric wheelchairs are not available,folding is possible.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
Awesome guide who’s English was great. Lunch was great, specially the Tea. Boat ride up the river was a relaxing time. Overall a great time.
The tour was very well organized. Our tour guide Mokoto was very knowledgeable and very accommodating. We learned a lot about Japan and it's rich history. We even learned how to count to 10 in Japanese. We saw a lot on this tour despite the heavy clouds and rain. The tea ceremony was a wonderful experience and the lunch was delicious. We had more than enough time to see each stop and spend free time too. It was a great way to start our trip in Japan and get used to getting around.
First of all, shoutout to our wonderful tour guide, Mina for making it a funny and fun tour! She's amazing at English and is packed with funny jokes. This was our first time to book at Viator. We were hesitant at first but we're happy to know it's legit. Was able to book in Japan already and 3 days before the date. All bases have been covered in this tour and lunch was luxe! 4 pcs of pork cut meat cooked in front of you with a cute scoop of vanilla ice cream after. I could do without the Sumida River Cruise and would have been better if shopping was longer than 40 mins or so but other than that it was memorable and one for the books.
Atsushi was our guide and he was outstanding. His knowledge of literally everywhere we went was pretty incredible. His English was outstanding. The lunch was great, tower is something you need to see if you go to Tokyo and the River cruise was a great different perspective to view Tokyo. After the cruise there was an opportunity for shopping in what I would call a large local market. Great place for souvenirs to bring home.
Good, but not great.
This tour was great. We brought our two daughters, aged 8 and 6, and they thoroughly enjoyed it as well. The tour guide spoke English well and was very funny. We were able to spend a good amount of time at each stop, but not too much. We didn't feel rushed, but we didn't feel like we spent too long at any one stop either. The lunch that was included was amazing. It was like Tepanyaki, but instead of the meat and veggies being cooked on a griddle, it was cooked on a lava stone from Mount Fuji. It is easy to be overwhelmed with all that Tokyo has to offer, but a tour like this is very helpful for seeing a lot in a small amount of time and learning a lot about the history of Tokyo as well. It also helps you to see some things that you may want to go back to on your own to explore more. Overall, it was well worth the money and was one of the highlights of our 4 days in Tokyo.
This was awesome and I recommend it to everyone. The lunch is certainly a highlight!
Considering the adverse weather conditions, Very satisfactory, tour guide was excellent. High lights lunch and tea ceremony.