5-hour Tokyo Historical Bike Tour through Imperial Palace & Tsukiji
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Tsukiji Market, 5-2-1, Tsukiji, Chuo 104-0045 Tokyo Prefecture
Try some street food and have a seafood lunch in the market.
Pass By: Ryogoku, Sumida Tokyo Prefecture
Learn about Sumo
Pass By: Imperial Palace, 1-1 Chiyoda, Chiyoda 100-8111 Tokyo Prefecture
See the beautiful palace and learn some history
Pass By: Akihabara, Sotokanda, Chiyoda 101-0021 Tokyo Prefecture
Go through the modern and unique Akihabara area
- Rental bike
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Additional Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you have any food you cannot eat, please tell in advance.
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Dress code : comfortable clothes for cycling
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
Highly recommend this tour. We were a party of three and the only guests on the tour. Shoto happily listened to what we did and didnt want to do and tailored the ride around our needs less time visiting shrines and more time at the fish market The tour covered markets, sumo lessons, a beautiful garden, the Imperial Palace and the animae section of Tokyo. Riding through the main streets of Tokyo was exhilarating and we always felt like we were in safe hands. Shoto is knowledgeable, punctual, flexible and overall an excellent guide. The highlight was when Shoto identified and negotiated three seats for us at one of the best hole in the wall sashimi restaurants at the Tokyo fish markets.... unforgettable.
Shoto was a great host and guide, Informative, eager and a keen sense of humor. If you want a good overview of Tokyo and a greta day out. Get in touch with Shoto