Tokyo Exclusive Electric Bike Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: WOW! JAPAN Experience+ (Tokyo), Nagatacho GRID, Chiyoda 102-0093 Tokyo Prefecture
Meetup with the guide and gear up for the tour.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Imperial Palace, 1-1 Chiyoda, Chiyoda 100-8111 Tokyo Prefecture
Take pictures in front of the imperial palace and learn about its history and stories.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hibiya Park, 1-6 Hibiiya-koen, Hibiyakoen, Chuo 100-0012 Tokyo Prefecture
Beautiful park with both Japanese traditional garden and European style ones.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ginza, Chuo 104-0061 Tokyo Prefecture
Bike through Ginza, discovering its traditional delicacies.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Kabukiza Theater, 4-12-15 Ginza, Ginza, Chuo 104-0061 Tokyo Prefecture
The heart of Kabuki in Japan. Learn about it and its stories.
Stop At: Tsukiji Jogaii Market, 4-16-2 Tsukiji, Chuo 104-0045 Tokyo Prefecture
Stroll through the fish market and try all the foods you want. (Products bought in the fish market are not included in the price)
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Tsukishima Monjya Street, Tsukishima, Chuo Tokyo Prefecture
Go through this iconic little street and the even small cat alleys, discover the popular taste of Melon-pan.
(Products purchased during the tour are not included in the price)
Pass By: Tsukudakobashi Bridge, 1-6, Tukuda, Chuo 104-0051 Tokyo Prefecture
Explore the little Island of Tsukuda-Jima and take a picture in front of its famous bridge.
Pass By: Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology Etchujima Campus, 2-1-6 Etchujima, Koto 135-8533 Tokyo Prefecture
More than the university, we will go to the Park where beautiful Sakura (Cherry blossom) bless us with their presence if the season's right. We will have a break in the park and talk about Japan at length.
Pass By: Tokyo Central Railway Station, 1-9-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda 100-0005 Tokyo Prefecture
One of the oldest train stations in Japan, Learn about its history and culture.
Pass By: National Diet Building, 1-7-1 Nagatacho, Chiyoda 100-0014 Tokyo Prefecture
What is the National Diet building of Japan?
Pass By: Nihombashi Takashimaya S.C., 2-4-1 Nihombashi, Chuo 103-8265 Tokyo Prefecture
This is an important place for the Japanese economy and you will learn about it alongside the buildings
- Bike rentals
- gloves(for winter)
- neck warmer(for winter)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Take a few minutes to familiarize yourselves with the electric bikes
- Imperial palace, it's history and a few pictures
- Tokyo station, it's history
- Ginza and its secret streets
- Tsukiji Market and some fishy deliciousness
- Kachidoki Bridge with an impromptu photo shoot
- Tsukishima and park by the river
- Shinto Shrine, it's tradition and history
- The tour is changing every time, don't hesitate to ask for your preferences
- Please note that your reservation with us may be canceled due to inclement weather conditions or heavy rain. If so, we will contact you at least one hour prior to your reservation via your original booking site
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- We will leave the meeting point after the 10 min tour intro
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
I absolutely enjoyed this morning bikeride with our sweet and knowledgeable guide Naoko
Our family of four (all adults) had a great time cycling with Roland through the streets of Tokyo. Saw so much, and ate so much! A great way to see so many different parts of the city. Had a tasty Teppan lunch with the group (not included in the tour price). The electric bikes made it easy for everyone in our group to complete the trip, which was done at a very reasonable, moderate pace. All and all a great day in Tokyo!
By far the best experience in Tokyo. Was raining heavy but this was not an issue as i was supplied with rain gear. Guide was well educated and generous sharing his own tasty nuts.
Our guide had very good knowledge of city. Bikes were good liked all the streets off the tourist route. Food was great