Half Day All Inclusive Cruise to Islands Brac and Solta
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Polaris Split, Gat Svetog Nikole Pear number 4 - 7, Split 21000 Croatia
09:30 departure from Split port
10:30 arrival on island Brač… we anchor in a beautiful bay, free time for relaxing, swimming and snorkeling
13:00 departure to island Šolta , lunch on the way
13:30 arrival to Stomorska on island Šolta, free time for exploring picturesque port
15:30 relaxing cruise to Split
16:30 arrival in Split
Duration: 7 hours
- Boat cruise
- Croissant and coffee in the morning
- Lunch (3 different menus: meat, fish, or veggie)
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Wi-Fi on-board
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Strong alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please bring the following: a bathing suit, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, and hat
- Vegetarian and vegan options are available, please note while booking if required
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival on cruise ship
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative tour/date or full refund
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour/date or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 72 travelers
Relaxing. Amazing views. Organized. Tasty food. Recommended. Any age, family, kids, friends. :) Swimming, siteseeing.
Food was good, the beach was refreshing and Solta was lovely to walk around. Loved it when we went. You should check it out!
This was exactly what I was looking for. Scenic cruise to a quiet bay, then swimming off the boat. Paddle boards and scuba gear provided, or lay around in either sun or shade on the boat. Bring water shoes for the (rocky) beach in the small village. I loved it.
Such a good trip - strongly recommended. Compared to a number of the other stuff em in outfits, the quality and heart of the team really shone through - plentiful drink, decent lunch on board not a dodgy beach / expensive restaurant option and lovely swim spots away from the crowds.
A great trip and I thoroughly recommend it. The boat is lovely, as are the staff. They provided breakfast, coffee, beer, wine and a great lunch. I've Nevet jumped off a boat before - great fun. Do it!