Blue Lagoon and Trogir Half-Day Speedboat Tour from Split
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sugaman Tours, Dosud 4, Split 21000 Croatia
Check in in our office on the address Dosud 4, 21 000 Split.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Blue Lagoon/ Krknjasi Bay, Veliki Drvenik Croatia
Swim and snorkel in crystal clear water of Blue Lagoon.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Historic City of Trogir, Trogir Croatia
Walk around UNESCO protected old town of Trogir.
Duration: 1 hour
- Hotel pickup from Hotel Radisson Blu and Hotel Le Meridien (available for morning departures only)
- Transport by speedboat
- Professional skipper
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of waterproof and windproof jacket
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please bring a hat, sunscreen and wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Not recommended for infants aged 3 and under
- Not recommende for children under 3 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Any individuals suffering from injuries such as back and neck issues are not advised to go on the tour as the sea can get rough in an instant.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
I loved everything about the tour, the sceneries and boatride but most importantly Ela, she is why you should do the trip. She is lovely, funny and gorgeous!
The tour was as expected. A well run excursion and enjoyable for all. Had great weather and truely enjoyed the event
missed this trip due to late deboarding from ship. Viator was wonderful in giving us credit for another tour.
The beach we travelled to was quite a long way from Split, So a lot of time was spent on the boat. The boat was quite cramped. The beach we went to was very rocky and there was very little to do. There was little time spent in Trogir-there was just enough time for lunch.
If you want to become relaxed,highly recommendable. So beautiful sea and quite lovely Trogir town. Better to bring some jacket even in October/September because the wind you may have in a speed boat is very strong so you may get cold.
Fun trip to the Blue Lagoon and Trogir! The staff were quite lovely from booking the excursion to the captain of the boat. The Blue Lagoon was beautiful and traveling by speedboat was fun!