Private Romantic Sunset Champagne Seaplane Tour over San Francisco
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Seaplane Adventures, 242 Redwood Hwy Frontage Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-6613
Take off from the Sausalito Bay.
Pass By: Mount Tamalpais State Park, 801 Panoramic Hwy, Mill Valley, CA 94941-1788
Pass By: Bolinas Beach, Bolinas, CA
Great camping beach
Pass By: Muir Woods National Monument, 1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-4205
Fly over Muir Woods National Monument with its towering old-growth redwood trees.
Pass By: Marin Headlands, Golden Gate National Recreation Area, CA 94965
See the hilly peninsula at the southernmost end of Marin called the Marin Headlands.
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Get a bird's eye view of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
Fisherman's Wharf, located at the northern waterfront is one of the city's busiest tourist areas.
Pass By: Pier 39, Beach Street & The Embarcadero Parking area, San Francisco, CA 94133
Pier 39 is best known for its popular shopping center and tourist attractions.
Pass By: Oracle Park, 24 Willie Mays Plz, San Francisco, CA 94107-2134
Oracle Park - Home of the Major League Baseball World Champion San Francisco Giants
Pass By: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94133
Alcatraz penitentiary or best know around the world as The Rock.
Pass By: Angel Island State Park, Pier 41, San Francisco, CA 94109
Angel Island is the largest natural island in San Francisco Bay.
- 40-minute flight
- 2 glasses of champagne
- Experienced, professional pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Seaplane seats a maximum of 2 passengers
- Flight route may vary due to weather or other factors
- At the time of booking, please provide local contact details
- Please note: Departure times are late afternoon or early evening, with no guarantee of seeing the sunset
It was an incredible, unforgettable trip. Highly, highly recommend it to anyone looking for a unique experience in SF
Fantastic time! Flew out from Sausalito, flew over Mill Valley, along the coast, over the Golden Gate bridge, around the city and around Alcatraz.
This tour was amazing!