Alcatraz Tour with Relaxed Lunch
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94133
• Round trip ferry boat access to Alcatraz Island departing from Pier 33 (retail value $39.90)
• Award winning Alcatraz self guided audio tour inside the cell house
• $15 food credit towards Wharf restaurant of this tour operators choice. No substitutions. Alcatraz will assign you a time to depart the Pier 33 Landing. You will take the short 15 minute boat road to experience Alcatraz Island. Stay as long as you would like and return on any ferry boat each half hour.
Alcatraz portion provided by a third party company as a package. Restaurant of choice is only the food provider and does not handle any guest service issues on this package.
NOTE: We do not accept any requests for food (i.e Vegan/kosher/etc) and is subject only to whatever is on the menu. We will not offer refunds for any requests or items not on the menu.
Duration: 3 hours
- Round-trip ferry to and from Pier 33 and Alcatraz Island
- Award-Winning Cellhouse Audio Tour at Alcatraz Island
- $15 Food Credit Selected Vendor
- Includes tickets to Alcatraz ($39.90 USD value)
- Entry/Admission - Alcatraz Island
- Transportation from hotels to any activity
- Guest pays all excess taxes/gratuities
- We do not honor food requests.
- Infants under 5 free at Alcatraz
- Infants not eligible for food credit
- Guest pays all food totals beyond credits
- Food credit is not at Alcatraz Landing
- Guests do not choose their Alcatraz time slot
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Orders confirmed within 24 hours. The time of Alcatraz departure time will be sent by additional email 1-3 days prior to Alcatraz date. RECHECK VIATOR EMAIL FOR ADDITIONAL ALCATRAZ VOUCHERS!
- No refunds; exchanges; or cancellations on any Alcatraz related item
- No refunds based on the chosen restaraunt of the day. It is final.
- Your Viator Voucher is not your Alcatraz admission ticket.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
We had a wonderful time....There were seven of us and we all truly enjoyed the tour and learned a lot.
Alcatraz itself is amazing and definitely worth a visit. This package though is terrible - USD280 for two of us and the “relaxed lunch” was a voucher for USD15 each to use in one of 5 food “outlets” NOT restaurants one of which was Starbucks - not sure that’s a relaxing lunch!? Also you had to print the voucher and given that we were traveling we had no means of doing so. All they are doing is giving you a voucher that I bet nobody uses. Have done a few trips work Viator recently and they are getting worse by the minute. Complete rip off.
Never got the lunch vouchers. Alcatraz was great but we didn’t get the vouchers. No one was around to discuss after that we didn’t receive them
Very disappointing experience. We were charges $140 per person and most folks on the tour told us they paid $39.95. For a family of 5 we paid $700 and others paid $200. The included food was a very long way to walk and was marginable at best. The buffet was dried out . by the time we got there they were not serving lunch but charged us dinner rates. I would not recommend this at all . Alcatraz was dirty, smelly and moldy causing lots of issues for my family members with allergies. The smell of urine in the prison was very strong and we smelled sewer smells for the majority of the time on the rock Don't waste your money
The boat/tour and lunch all worked out perfectly for us. Others complained online about not knowing a time for the boat departure until 2-3 days prior to the date of tour but we did not have a problem with that. As it was, we were late being able to purchase tickets through the Parks so had to purchase through viator. lunch at the specified location was very good. We were given $15 each so had to chip in a little for buffet but it was worth it.
Fun day spent on the island. Check in takes a bit but ride to and from the island is quick and easy.
Easy instructions and audio tour Alcatraz provided was great. Dinner at the restraunt was great Italian food. Even my fussy kids are it. Be sure to use your voucher