Key West Sail and Snorkel Trip from Miami
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mallory Square, 400 Wall St, Key West, FL 33040-6633
Mallory Square for lunch and/or shopping
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Seven Mile Bridge, Mile Marker 47 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL 33050
Seven Mile Bridge
Stop At: Southernmost Point, Whitehead Street, Key West, FL 33040
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Fury Water Adventures Key West, 0 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Snorkeling Starting point and Check in
Duration: 3 hours
- Day Trip to Key West
- Round-trip transportation with English/Spanish driver
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 3-hour Snorkeling adventure
- Professional snorkeling instruction and equipment
- Entry/Admission - Fury Water Adventures Key West
- Food and drinks
- Admissions unless stated
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: The snorkel portion of the tour is subject to weather conditions and it is not known if the snorkel portion will operate until you are in Key West. If it is not safe to operate you will be refunded for the snorkel portion of your tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Must know how to swim
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
Tour guide did a good job - bilingual. Water was too rough for snorkeling so we were refunded for that part of the trip. It's a long trip down and back and there was no toilet paper on the bus even though we asked that they get some once we got to Key West may be ok for men but not for women.
The coral wasn't great. There were barely any fishes in the water to look at but key west was nice. The bus ride is super long so get comfy.
Expectations were much higher but still fun and enjoyable. Weather was good. Travel time for a shuttle bus was acceptable.
This tour was amazing!