Full-Day Sintra Jeep Safari
An opportunity to enjoy 4WD tracks in the hills and to visit iconic places.
The tour begins with pickup at your hotel and a briefing of what is expecting you for the journey.
Then we will take you to the Sintra Mountain to enjoy breathtaking views of the Coast and the Ocean. Stop at the Peninha Sanctuary and at the western most point of continental Europe: Cabo da Roca.
In the afternoon you will have free time at Sintra Historical City centre for a visit followed by a visit to the Pena Palace, a fairy tale place with astonishing views.
The journey ends with the return at your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Please choose the Option for your Hotel Location: Lisbon/Oeiras or Estoril/Cascais/Sintra)
- Professional guide/driver
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This trip was fun. Hotel pick up. Friendly, informative, fun guide Nono Newno? No idea how to spell his name. A few differ stops on the way to Sintra, a couple surprises too. The jeep was a very nice change to a mini-bus. Sintra and Pena Palace are a must see and not far from Lisbon.
good days fun guide very friendly brought us to a beautiful restaurant