Layover Trip to Mutianyu Great Wall & Forbidden City with Speak-English Driver
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jenny's Guide & Driver Service, No.8 , Guanghua Rd, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100020 China
This is private car with speaking basic english driver service, Not Included tour guide .
Your professional driver will meet you with your name sign at the Arrival Hall of Beijing International Airport (PEK). Then we will drive about 1.5 hours to Great Wall of Mutianyu. As Great Wall is on the mountain top, so we suggest you to speed up to the wall by chair lift and then slide down by toboggan. Much fun!! (pay extra). After 1.5-2 hours visit, we will then head to downtown to see Forbidden City. The largest and well-preserved palace group in the world. If time permit, we will show you around Tiananmen Square without extra cost. By the end of tour, we will escort you back to airport. The whole tour will last about 8-9 hours.
Note: The flight arrival time is required no later than 7am. If you would land in Beijing later than 6:30am, we will take you to see Forbidden City first as Forbidden City close early at 3:30pm.
Duration: 8 hours
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gas, Parking fee, toll
- Speaking basic english driver
- Airport or Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Great Wall entance fee and Shuttle bus ride
- Forbidden City Entrance Tickets
- Free-bottled water.
- Warm jackets provided (winter only: November,December,January,February,March)
- Entry/Admission - Jenny's Guide & Driver Service
- Tour guide
- Gratuities ( recommended)
- Cable car tickets (Round way is 120RMB per person, One way is 100RMB per person)
- Chairlift and Toboggan tickets(Round way is 120RMB per person, One way is 100RMB per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is private car with speaking basic english driver service, Not Included tour guide .
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport with the visa to the third country is required on the day of travel
- The confirmed connected(fly in/ out of Beijing) flight tickets or boarding pass
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- As Great Wall is on the mountain top, so in order to let you speed up to the wall and see Great Wall as much as possible, we suggest you to use cable car instead of 40mins walk each way through mountain path. Save time & energy.
- This tour is not suitable for people who have cardiopathy & asthma.
- If you are not able to go through customs for any reasons, please take your own responsibility. There is no refund for the same day cancellation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
The driver was great. He was very helpful and amiable. Both places were excellent places to visit and take pictures. The scenery in the Great Wall of China was extraoridinary. I definitely recommend these places to visist. You won't regret it.
Jack our driver and guide was very professional courteous and knowledgeable, he made this tour very easy to do and enjoyable.